Tuesday 26 June 2018

Real Sissy-ID Cards Available

https://bitchblackwhore.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/steve-kleenex-black-cock-whore-sissy.jpg
,














So I can provide you with Sissy Id cards like my one, or to your own custom design for £10 each plus P&P (international rates apply). Anybody interested please feel free to contact me via cockslut@bitchblackwhore.co.uk .


I can also offer you exposure magazine covers like my own (£30 digital only for now),  Calendars (see my site) or keyrings like my designs below (£8 + P&P).


I am also willing to send out copies of my own keyrings for £20 each, my ID card for £30 each and magazine cover or calendars for £30 each. I’ll even sign these for an extra £5 each.


I’ve no problem sending to people that know me if they want a copy either.




















https://bitchblackwhore.co.uk/real-sissy-id-cards-available/
Bitchblackwhore
Bitchblackwhore, ID cards, Sissy
#Bitchblackwhore, #ForSale, #Merch, #SissyIDCards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments